Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My Apology

I do not blame you for hating me
I am also disappointed with myself
It's hard from me to admit that it
Was my doing that gave you pain
But then my agony cannot be compared
To the pain I have brought you
How dare I take pity of your
Pain when it is that who we condemned
Lose someone as wonderful as you.
My heart is being torn to
Shreds when all of my promises
Contradicted with those of my actions
This apology will not pay all of
Those mistakes I have committed against you
But then how can someone as pure as you
Love one such careless
As me? Then I realize that my actions
May be forgiven.
And that you love me still
I pray that your faith will not die
But in the end of this all,what ever is left
Of me, whoever I am, I will love you a
Thousand-fold. With all of what is me
I am very sorry....I am....


No comments:

Post a Comment